...enabling tomorrow's knowledge workers
Whether 100 workers or 100,000, Fulcrum IT e-learning solutions match technologies and content to the organization's training needs. Federal government agencies, state and local governments, educational institutions, and the best companies have all discovered the many documented benefits of e-learning and Fulcrum IT's expertise in this field.
Implementing an enterprise e-learning strategy encompasses more than just posting some courses on a corporate intranet. Fulcrum IT's total solution to organizational training includes:
- Training analysis
- Enterprise network architecture
- Fulcrum IT or client hosting
- Learning management system selection, customization, and deployment
- Integration with HR and management systems
- Courseware libraries and custom development
- Blended traditional and computer-based learning, both synchronous and asynchronous
- Standards compliance: SIF, SCORM, IMS, AICC, Section 508
- Assessments and certifications
- Regulatory compliance
- Training evaluation
Fulcrum IT tailors cost-effective e-learning solutions. We are free to choose from a variety of the best technology providers and courseware publishers. Best fit is the highest concern. We may recommend a scalable learning management system integrated with your existing enterprise systems. Alternatively, we might suggest our Agora|LMS e-learning authoring and management application to enable you to produce and deliver highly customized or specialized courses.
We work with clients to populate a training catalog with commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) courseware from the world's leading vendors, custom-developed courseware, and an organization's existing training offerings. Every Fulcrum IT e-learning solution considers the interests of many stakeholders inherent to a training initiative.