Disaster Recovery Planning
...expect the best in preparing for the worst
Fulcrum IT's staff has developed effective disaster recovery plans for many different organizations.
Planning for recovery following a major disaster or incident that reduces the capability to provide normal service is an important part of security risk management. The overall strategy of disaster recovery planning is to minimize the impact on operations as a result of excessive delays in data processing support. Major objectives are:
- Provide an immediate response to emergency situations.
- Minimize the impact upon the safety and well-being of personnel.
- Protect against loss or damage to organizational assets.
- Restore the system to operational condition as soon as possible after disruption.
- Notify appropriate personnel on the notification call list.