Fulcrum IT Enterprise Services develops customer service and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions using leading-edge computer and telephony technologies.
- Call centers and help desks for U.S. Department of Labor and U.S. Navy
- Asset centers and network operations centers (NOCs) for combatant commands and several U.S. Navy locations
- Support services for the U.S. Navy's SAP data center in Norfolk, VA
We're helping these clients improve customer service without increasing costs. That comes from using the latest application development methods, solid project management, and established quality assurance and control processes to build the right systems. Fulcrum IT's customer service staff receives ongoing training to make sure that what we build works the way our customers want.
We do this with "total contact problem ownership." In our call centers and help desks and our NOCs, every customer service representative remains fully responsible for following an issue from initial contact to final resolution. Our customers can rely on consistent and informative service; we don't let them "get lost" during the contact.
Fulcrum IT believes that a successful enterprise solution is 75-percent business process and 25-percent technology. Technology should not drive your daily business transactions. Instead, process and procedures automated by technology are the winning combination. We make sure we understand your business so you get the technology you need.
Here's the list of services Fulcrum IT provides for you:
- Management of small to complex projects.
- Risk planning and mitigation.
- Management reporting and measurement.
- Project management mentorship and training.
- Independent project oversight.
- Independent verification and validation.